TeamCity - Create a project from a github repo
- Create a TeamCity Project and connect it with Github.
Create A Project
- Set Name to "FieldLevel"
- Click save.
Upload SSH Key
- Under Project Settings, click "SSH Keys"
- Click "Upload SSH Key"
- Upload an SSH Key to a user that is an admin to your github repo.
Setup VCS Root.
- Under Project Settings, Choose "VCS Roots"
- Click "+ Create VCS Root"
- Set "Type of VCS" to Git
- Fetch URL: email@example.com:FieldLevel/PATHTREPO.git
- Push URL: leave blank
- Default Branch: refs/heads/master
- Set Authentication to: "Uploaded Key"
- Username: blank
- Uploaded Key: Choose the one you just created.
- Click Test
- Click Create.
## Configure Slack Plugin https://github.com/PeteGoo/tcSlackBuildNotifier
blog comments powered by Disqus