Octopus Deploy - Connect to TeamCity Feed
Octopus needs to be aware of the TeamCity build server so that it can download builds and then deploy them.
- Connect Octopus To TeamCity
Connect Octopus To TeamCity Feed
We need to get the TeamCity Feed URL.
Create Octopus User on TeamCity
- Click Administration
- Under "User Management" click Users
- Click "Create User Account"
- Create username / email / password
Retrieve TeamCity Feed URL
@Location: teamcity server
- Click Administration from the header nav.
- Click "Global Settings"
- Copy the Server URL
@Location: octopus server
- Click "Library" from header nav.
- Click "External Feeds"
- Click "Add Feed"
- Name: TeamCity
- URL: http://teamcity.fieldlevel.com
- Username: [YourTeamCityOctopusUsername]
- Password: [YourTeamCityOctopusPW]
blog comments powered by Disqus
03 September 2015