OSX - Configure CCMenu, Slack and TeamCity
Knowing how our deployments are going is handy, so we will install a few tools to make sure everyone is aware of the deployment status.
- We will install CCMenu for OSX.
- Slack Integrations for TeamCity it especially when it's in our OSX menu bar.
- Download the most recent build / zip of the slack notifier and drop in the plugins dir.
Download Standalone attachment here: https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-11295 onto the TeamCity server. Put that unzip file into the your TeamCity plugins dir. In our case it's:
Under "Server Administration", click, "Authentication",
Check the "Allow login as guest user", click save.
Confirm it works by going to a private window in your browser, and then go your feed url here:
If that retuns XML you are golden.
- Download https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ccmenu/id603117688?mt=12
- Once installed, click Preferences, then click "+", past in the feed url and add the steps you want to want to monitor.
TeamCity Slack Integration
blog comments powered by Disqus